Its very simple:
- Go go Jabriya police station ask to file an incident report (or just hand them the slip)
- They will contact the other person.
If they other person is not available, does not respond, etc. you have two options:
1. If you need an incident report to repair your car (or claim insurance), then you need to ask the investigator for the same. If they don't have an investigator at that police station - they will prepare a paper, staple it and tell you which police station to go to. Go to the assigned police station with the car, the paper, and your civil id and car's registration book. The investigator will take a picture of your car and ask you to come back in a few days for the report. Collect the report and return back to the original police station (in your case, Jabriya).
2. Give the report to the investigative officer.
3. He/she will file an incident report and hand it to you. You can use this to claim insurance or do repairs on your car.
In this case, its called an "unknown party" incident, which reduces your claim, but at least you will get out of the situation fast. Otherwise, good luck trying to chase the guy (well, the police should, but you'll have to keep returning back to the station until they do - or they close the case as unreachable).