248am logo

Procedure for making travelling documents for birds

asked Nov 24, 2016 in Animals by Omer
A saudi friend of mine has a cascaw parrot and wants to take it from Kuwait to Saudi. What are the documents needed and procedure if anyone can guide it will be really helpful. Thanks :)

Edit: He needs em to be taken by road.

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.

1 Answer

answered Nov 24, 2016 by Mark (62,380 points)
Best answer
Not sure of the procedures but IVH offers the service of doing the paper work http://ivhq8.com/
Welcome to Kuwestions where you can ask anything relating to Kuwait and receive answers from other members of the community.