248am logo

Where can I get flexible foam tubes or rolls that I can use cover furniture edges?

asked Feb 5, 2017 in Housing by anonymous
I am planning to use them to cover furniture edges for child safety.

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.

3 Answers

answered Mar 16, 2017 by Mark (57,180 points)
ace hardware
answered Mar 18, 2017 by Paul (680 points)
bin nisf in shuwaikh or ace hardware
answered Mar 18, 2017 by anonymous
Ikea - home centre/centre point.

Mothercare sells many child proof products (including these) in one pack.  I don't think they sell them separately.
commented Mar 18, 2017 by anonymous
I have seen them, they are too expensive to cover the whole house.
Welcome to Kuwestions where you can ask anything relating to Kuwait and receive answers from other members of the community.