248am logo

Where can I find a phlebologist?

asked Jun 2, 2017 in Personal by Anonymous
Cant seem to find it in hospital websites

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.

2 Answers

answered Jun 2, 2017 by anonymous
not sure but maybe go to a government clinic and theyll probably know where to refer you
answered Jun 4, 2017 by aleemp (700 points)
Dr. Adel at Royale Hayat is a Vascular Surgeon

Welcome to Kuwestions where you can ask anything relating to Kuwait and receive answers from other members of the community.