248am logo

I'm a Kuwaiti citizen and I have an Egyptian friend that would like to visit me, what's the process for getting him a visit Visa?

asked Jul 5, 2017 in Personal by anonymous

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.

1 Answer

answered Jul 5, 2017 by anonymous
If he's an engineer, ask a company to make a commercial visit visa for him. You'll need his passport copy, his degree, translation in Arabic. That's it.
commented Jul 6, 2017 by anonymous
Umm.. what if he's just a regular guy?
Welcome to Kuwestions where you can ask anything relating to Kuwait and receive answers from other members of the community.