248am logo

Where to get diagnosed/treatment for ADHD?

asked Aug 14, 2017 in Personal by anonymous

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.

2 Answers

answered Aug 14, 2017 by anonymous
Many places provide Psycho-educational testing.

Fawzia Sultan Rehabilitation Institute
Soor Center
answered Aug 15, 2017 by Anonymous
Above listed places and there's also the government hospital in Sabah medical area
Welcome to Kuwestions where you can ask anything relating to Kuwait and receive answers from other members of the community.