I will be leaving the country soon, and was wondering what are the common checklist items to complete before leaving for a proper and smooth exit?
1. Notify landlord/Give 30 days
2. Finalize housing/pay utilities
3. Pay/Cancel Cell Phone
4. Sell Car/Finalize lease, etc.
5. Cancel Vehicle Insurance?
6. Sell/Ship/Donate furniture and household items
7. Cancel Home Internet
8. Cancel TV/OSN Subscription
9. Cancel/Pay Land Phone Line
10. Cancel Bank Accounts/ATM
11. Finalize Work with Employer
12. Cancel/Finalize Sponsorship with local Sponsor/Employer
13. Pay any fines or Traffic Violations
If left the Country without closing the Bank account or Cell Phone, etc, what happens to those accounts? How can I close them while out of the Country? Thank in Advance.