248am logo

Dear friends, my son 17 yr old is going through too much stress and is not able to do well in his studies. Can you suggest a good counselor to whom I can take him?

asked Oct 3 in Personal by anonymous

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.

1 Answer

answered Oct 3 by Mark (46,650 points)
Get in touch with Fawzia Sultan http://www.fsrikuwait.org/
Welcome to Kuwestions where you can ask anything relating to Kuwait and receive answers from other members of the community.