248am logo

Where can I fix my crooked plastic glasses frame?

asked Mar 5 in Other by anonymous
I ordered a couple glasses from Oliver Peoples and they were a little crooked when I bought them but I didn't bother. However, I kept them in a case and they are visible slanted towards one side. I have seen tutorials online on how you can use a hair dryer, soften the frame and fix it but I'd rather have a professional do it for me.

Does anyone know of a place? Please don't say go to any local optician because I want someone reliable.

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.

1 Answer

answered Mar 5 by Mark (55,620 points)
The best local optician in my opinion is International Optics. They occupy the whole mezzanine floor of Central Plaza in Salmiya.

Related questions

1 answer
asked Jun 5, 2017 in Technology by Raghad
1 answer
asked Dec 24, 2016 in Technology by anonymous
2 answers
asked Dec 5, 2016 in Technology by Mademoiselle H
2 answers
asked Jul 3, 2016 in Technology by anonymous
2 answers
Welcome to Kuwestions where you can ask anything relating to Kuwait and receive answers from other members of the community.