248am logo

Expat wife of a Kuwaiti husband

asked Mar 7, 2018 in Personal by anonymous
I am a working expat married under Visa 18 to a kuwaiti citizen. Would like to know the procedure to transfer my visa from 18 to under my husbands name. What are the formalities?

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.

3 Answers

answered Mar 8, 2018 by anonymous
1st transfer approval from public authority of manpower to transfer and canceling your working permit then ministry of interior for transferring residency.

They will not transfer you without approval from your current employer.
answered Mar 8, 2018 by anonymous
+ I think if your husband is Kuwaiti then ministry of interior will transfer you without any approval of authority of manpower.
answered Mar 15, 2018 by anonymous
Does that mean I need to obtain an approval from my current employer? Or my husband can just get it cancelled from Ministry of Interior and transfer me under his name?
Welcome to Kuwestions where you can ask anything relating to Kuwait and receive answers from other members of the community.