248am logo

Family Visa for child who is not in Kuwait (Only the original Passport)

asked Mar 12, 2018 in Other by anonymous
Is it possible to obtain a Family Visa for a child and stamp the residency in Kuwait if the child is not yet here in Kuwait? only the original passport is here...

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.
Welcome to Kuwestions where you can ask anything relating to Kuwait and receive answers from other members of the community.