248am logo

Where can I purchase stovepipe?

asked May 5, 2018 in Other by Ree
I am looking for 5ft of 8” (diameter) stovepipe also called galvanized duct, ductwork pipe or galvanized stovepipe. Also in need of tin-snips with which to cut it. Does anyone know of a store that might carry these items?

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.

Related questions

1 answer
2 answers
asked Dec 2, 2018 in Other by anonymous
6 answers
asked Sep 22, 2018 in Other by anonymous
1 answer
Welcome to Kuwestions where you can ask anything relating to Kuwait and receive answers from other members of the community.